Whether you are on the go with your business or you already have a customer data base and you only want a new promoting method, we offer today a complete tutorial on how to build and set up an Instagram account from scratch .
To create an Instagram account from your app, you need to do the following:
1. Download the Instagram app from AppStore (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android)
2. After the app has been installed, click on it and start it.
3. Click on sign up and sign up with an email or phone number (where you will receive a confirmation code) and then click Next. You can also sign in with Facebook to sign up directly with Facebook.
4. If you registered with an email or phone number, you can create a username and password, and then click Done. If you registered with Facebook, then you will be able to register directly with your facebook account.
To create an instagram account on your personal computer, you must follow these steps:
1. Visit instagram.com
2. Enter your email address, create a username and password, or click Log in from Facebook to register with your Facebook account
3. If you have registered by email, click Sign up. If you registered with Facebook, you can log in with your Facebook account if you have not logged out of your personal account.
4. If you registered with e-mail, make sure you entered the correct email address and choose a mail address where only you have access.
5. If you forgot your password, you got to have access to the mail to reset your account.
How to convert your Instagram account from your personal account into a business account
1. From your existing profile using the mobile app, click on the settings (it’s important to have a profile already created)
2. Select swich to Bussines Profile.
3. Then from the Set up your business profile menu, check your business contact information, and then tap Done.